Tuesday, August 16, 2005

And the winner is...

Undercover Celebrity.

For the rest of you, here are the answers from yesterday's game:

  1. Wadsworth, Clue
  2. Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
  3. Ralphie as an Adult/Narrator, A Christmas Story
  4. Bill Lumbergh, Office Space
  5. Old Woman in Deli, When Harry Met Sally
  6. Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Carribbean
  7. Sherri Ann Cabot, Best in Show
  8. Vivian, Pretty Woman
  9. Xander Cage, xXx
  10. Ralphie as an Adult/Narrator, A Christmas Story
  11. Cher Horowitz, Clueless
  12. Milton, Office Space
  13. Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
  14. Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Carribbean
  15. Will, Good Will Hunting
  16. Mr. Green, Clue

5 comments:

Montezuma's Revenge said...

Ouch, 2 from Pirates of the Caribbean that I missed. I knew those sounded familiar. I really liked that movie. And even though Depp can be a little unnerving at times in the public limelight, I think he is one of the more underated actors today (along with Sean Penn). And the girl from Pirates of the Caribbean....wow, always liked that Uk/Australian accent on girls.

Quick trivia: Do you know what rockstar Depp patterned his Jack Sparrow actions and talking style after? Keith Richards, lead guitarist of the Rolling Stones.

Carl Spackler said...

getting back to my previous question...you obviously are very attractive and seem like a well rounded individual. thanks for checking out my blog!

Nicole Kelley said...

Zuma (are we good enough friends now that I may call you that?):
I was a little worried when you appeared not to have seen Pirates. But now my faith in you is restored. But why would you ask a trivia question and give away the answer? For the record, I knew that one. ;-)

Carl:
Thanks. And you're welcome.

Carl Spackler said...

Zuma, i had no idea you were full of this kind of movie knowledge.

Amber said...

"Best in Show?" Best. Movie. Ever. Those were some good quotes. I'm also a fan of Milton...