Monday, August 14, 2006
You know, 'cause I'm just wondering. Hypothetically, of course.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Friday, August 04, 2006
Try this variation, borrowed from Chronic Listaholic -- type "[Your Name] needs" and then list the top ten results. I included five extras, just because I thought they were funny.
- Nicole needs a family that can provide her with the accommodations she needs. Yes -- preferably a large house wherein I have a large bedroom with a large walk-in closet filled with a cute new wardrobe.
- Nicole needs a boob job. Again? I'm not going for the porn star look!
- Nicole needs to calm down. Absolutely. I think a massage would really help with this particular need.
- Nicole needs inspiration/encouragement. Indeed. I've been rather uninspired/unencouraged at work lately.
- Nicole needs a new page. If you mean a new home page for the new web site I have yet to publish, but for which I have owned the domain for the past two years -- then yes.
- Nicole needs to shut her mouth. That's a little rude! And besides, I'm technically not talking through my mouth at the moment.
- I think all Nicole needs are some boobs and then she'll look better. Seriously, what is it with you and boobs?!
- Nicole needs a new play. Would a musical count?
- Nicole's Needs: Exhibitionist & Voyeur This must be a more recent development resulting from my new favorite workout.
- Nicole needs a lot of help. Clearly.
- Nicole needs an intervention. Only where Girl Scout cookies (and ice cream) are concerned.
- Nicole needs to get to a photo shoot. That sounds like fun -- I could use a new headshot.
- Nicole needs friends. Don't we all need our friends?
- Nicole needs a man. Done.
- Nicole needs a babysitter. Only when I'm really drunk.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Yes, it's a ring box. And no, there wasn't anything in it. He thinks it's funny to tease me like this, but I say it's just mean!*
*I should explain this a little more: In Vegas last month, he got very drunk and we got in a bit of a tiff over some of his antics. During his efforts to make up with me, he let it slip that he is planning to propose in the next month. So this is his way of messing with me to try to throw me off, because he wanted it to be a surprise. If I didn't know his intentions, it would certainly be a slap in the face.